martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

prepositions


Prepositions of time


1.Lucy is arriving ____ February the 13th ____ 8 o'clock ____ the morning. 2.The weather is often terrible in London _____ January. 3.It’s better to get a taxi if you are out alone _____ night. 4.She got married _____ September. 5.They usually go to the south of France _____ the summer. 6.Columbus sailed to the Americas _____ the 16th century. 7.The Beatles were popular _____ the 1960s. 8.I graduated from university _____ 2001. 9.His birthday is _____ June. 10. I usually go to my parents’ house _____ Christmas. We eat turkey together _____ Christmas Day.

1) We have class ______ eleven o’clock. 
2) We have class ______ nine ______ eleven. 
3) Tom has class ______ the morning, and he works ______ the afternoon. 
4) I study ______ the evening. 
) I sleep ______ night. 
6) Mary was born ______ October. 
7) Mary was born ______ 1967. 
8) Mary was born ______ October 28. 
9) Mary was born ______ October 28, 1967. 
10) The bank isn’t open ______ Sundays. 
11) The bank is open ______ 8:00 a.m. ______ 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. 
12) The bank closes ______ 5:00 p.m.








1) I was born ______ June 16. I was born ______ 1949. I am a ___________________. I go to work ______ 5:00 a.m. 
2) I go to work ______ the afternoon. I go to work ______ 12:00 p.m. I am a ___________________. I was born ______ March. 
3) Hi, I am an ___________________. I go to work ______ the morning. I start work ______ 11:00 a.m. I was born ______ April 10. 
4) Howdy! I was born ______ July 2, 1978. I am a ___________________. I milk the cows ______ the morning. I milk the cows ______ 6:00 a.m. 
5) Hey, I am a ___________________. I was born ______ August 1. I was born ______ 1991. I go to practice ______ 7:00 a.m. 
6) I was born ______ 1992. I go to work ______ night. I go to work ______ 10:00 p.m. I work at night because I like to take pictures of the stars. I am a ___________________. 
7) Good day citizen. I am a ___________________. I was born ______ May. I was born ______ 1980. I go to work ______ 6:00 a.m. Move along, citizen.


1. She was standing all by herself ____ the bus stop.
2. He was sitting  the top of the stairs.
3. There is such a mess  the kitchen!
4. There were many beautiful flowers  the garden.
5. We had dinner  a very nice restaurant.
6. They are dancing  the street!
7. We used to live  the third floor.
8. They live  France.
9. Toni will meet us  the corner of the street.
10. Times Square is  New York.
11. We agreed to meet  the airport.
12. There is a lot to see  Texas.
13. We met  a wedding.
14. Where is he? He's  prison.
15. She put my shirts  the closet.

exercises

exercises 2

http://www.really-learn-english.com/at-in-on-prepositions-of-place-exercise-03.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario