viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

PRESENT SIMPLE

WRITE QUESTIONS.

I STUDY ENGLISH.  WHAT ABOUT PEDRO? 

Does Pedro study English?

I like chocolate. What about you?

You work hard. What about you?

Lisa plays tennis. What about her friends?

Tom speaks French. What about his brother?

Charles plays football. What about Richard?

Tina wants to be famous. What about you?

I do yoga every morning. What about Charles?

John lives near here. What about his sister?

Susan goes to the beach. What about Lucy?

I love Maths. What about you?




WRITE THE NEGATIVE

LUCY PLAYS THE PIANO VERY WELL. 

Lucy doesn't play the piano very well.

They know my telephone number

He has a bath everyday

You have lunch at the same hour every day

We sing very well

I play the guitar

She likes to eat salad

My parents visit Rome every year

Jerry studies everyday

We visit our grandparents on Sunday






DO
PRESENT SIMPLE
PRESENT SIMPLE 2

REPASO TEST



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario