miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

REPASO PRESENT SIMPLE



1 I have cereal for breakfast (always)
2 Amy goes to the gym. (never)
3 They do housework at the weekend. (sometimes)
4 Jamie watches TV in the evening. (usually)
5 You make the dinner. (never)
6 My sister goes to work by train. (usually)
7 We go to bed late. (always)
8 I have a sandwich for lunch. (sometimes)




do does questions
do does questions 2
do 3







COMPLETA UTILIZANDO LOS VERBOS:

 Boil    close    cost    cost     like    like    meet    open    teach    wash  

 EXAMPLE: Maria speaks four languagues.

1. The shops in the city centre usually _________ at 9 o’clock in the morning.
2. The City Museum ________ at 5 o’clock in the evening.
3. Tina is a teacher.  She ________ mathematics to young children.
4. My job is very interesting. I _________ a lot of people.
5. Peter’s car is always dirty. He never _________ it.
6. Food is expensive. It ________ a lot of money.
7. Shoes are expensive. They _________ a lot of money.
8. Water __________ at 100ºC
9. Julia and I are good friends. I __________ her and she __________ me.

ORDENA LAS FRASES: 

EXAMPLE:  Always / early / Sue / arrive      Sue always arrives early.

1.To the cinema / never / I / go
2. Work / Martina / hard / always
3. Like / chocolate / children / usually
4. Julia / parties / enjoy / always
5. Sometimes / people’s names / I / forget
6. Television / Tim / watch / never
7. Usually / dinner / we / have / at 7:30
8. Jenny / always / nice clothes / wear


COMPLETA LA FRASE UTILIZANDO EL VERBO ENTRE PARENTESIS

EXAMPLE: Margaret speaks four languages – English, French, German and Spanish. (speak)

1. I don’t like my job.  It’s very boring. (like)
2. Sue is a very quiet person. She _______ very much. (talk)
3. Andy __________ a lot of tea. It’s his favourite drink.
4. It’s not true! I __________ it! (believe)
5. That’s a very beautiful picture. I _________ it very much. (like)
6. Mark is a vegetarian. He _________ meat. (eat)


FORMULA PREGUNTAS UTILIZANDO DO / DOES 

EXAMPLE:    Where / live / your parents   -  WHERE DO YOUR PARENTS LIVE?

1. You / early / always / get up
2. How often / TV / you / watch
3. You / want / what / for dinner
4. Like / you / football
5. You brother / like / football
6. What / you / do / in your free time
7. Your sister  / work / where
8. To the cinema / often / you / go
9. What / mean / this word
10. Often / snow / it / here

11. Go / usually / to bed / what time / you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario