miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

1. They HAVE BEEN in Chicago for 20 years (be).
2. I SAW a wonderful film in the cinema last night. (see)
3. The sun ROSE at 6:38 yesterday morning (rise)
4. The sun WAS SHINING when the climber reached Mount Everest. (shine)
5. I promise that I WON'T TELL this secret to anyone (not tell)
6. Unfortunately, just as we got to the airport their plane WAS TAKING off (take).
7. They GO to the movies only once in a while (go)
8. I was tired yesterday because I DIDN'T SLEEP well the night before (not sleep).
9. Sh! Someone IS LISTENING to our conversation (listen)!
10. When I left the house this morning, it WAS ALREADY RAINING(already rain)
11. I think Bob IS LEAVING for London this very moment.(leave)
12. The plane IS TAKING off in a few minutes. (take)
13. I GET up at 7 every morning but this morning I HAVE SLEPT long and I
HAVEN'T GOT up until 8. (get, sleep, not get)
14. I AM NOT WEARING my watch because it is being fixed (not wear).
15. This HAS BEEN an easy quiz so far (be).
16. They ARE LIVING in an apartment right now because they can’t find a cheap house.
(live)
17. Everyone WAS SLEEPING when the earthquake hit the small town. (sleep)
18. She HAS LIVED by herself since her divorce (live)
19. I was angry that I MADE such a stupid mistake (make).
20. I predict that by 2020, man WILL LAND on Mars (land)
21. He QUITTED his job a couple of years ago. (quit)
22. Our daughter HASN'T GRADUATED from the university yet (graduate).
23. They DIDN'T SEND any Christmas cards last year (not send)
24. She GOES to a doctor once a year for an examination (go)
25. They WERE TALKING about me when I interrupted their conversation. (talk)
26. Nothing much WAS HAPPENING when I got to the meeting (happen).
27. My parents ARE BEING/ ARE GOING TO BE in New York two weeks from today (be).
28. I MADE / HAVE MADE two mistakes in the last quiz. (make)
29. Unfortunately, our team DIDN'T WIN any games last year. (not win)


Complete the following sentences with FOR or SINCE !

1. It hasn’t rained __________________ June.
2. We have been married __________________12 years now.
3. I’ve known John __________________ a very long time.
4. We have known each other __________________ high school.
5. They have had this car __________________ 2008.
6. She has been very ill __________________ several days.
7. We haven’t seen her __________________ this morning.
8. This jacket is very old. I have had it __________________ ages.
9. He hasn’t eaten anything __________________ this morning.
10. It has been hot __________________ May.


Complete the sentences with one of the following words : JUST , ALREADY, YET, EVER, NEVER, STILL


1. Bob __________________ hasn’t phoned me yet. I am starting to get nervous.
2. Have you __________________eaten porridge ?
3. We have __________________seen this film, but we’ll watch it again.
4. Sue has __________________ come back from her holiday in Greece. She’s got a wonderful tan.
5. Have you finished your exams , __________________?
6. I have __________________ been to Turkey but I would love to go.
7. They haven’t installed my phone __________________.
8. Has she __________________ worked in a restaurant?
9. The books I ordered __________________ haven’t arrived . Where are they ?
10. I have __________________ visited Rome, but it would be nice to go there again .
11. He __________________ hasn’t found his keys. He’s been looking for them the whole morning.
12. They have __________________ arrived from a long journey to Australia.
13. Has your lesson started __________________?
14. I have __________________done my homework, so I guess I can play outside with my friends.

1. I – read – book (present perfect simple)
2. At this time tomorrow – Susan –fish – in the pond (future )
3. We – get – married – June 5th (present continuous)
4. While – Susan – take pictures – Charlie – watch – her (past continuous)
5. They –live – here – 1940 (present perfect simple)
6. You – write – wonderful – story (past simple)
7. You- ever – go – church – Sundays? (present perfect simple)
8. We – not lie – on the beach (present continuous)
9. John – never – smoke (present simple)
10. They – spy – on us (past  continuous)
11. My father – be – very unhappy (conditional 1)
12. You – finish – your –model plane? (past simple)
13. How many times – you – wash- yourself (present simple)
14. You – get – prettier (presentcontinuous)
15. I – just find – new house (present perfect simple)
16. We – take – the beautiful one (future simple)
17. They – come – to see – us (conditional 2)
18. It - rain –three hours ago (present perfect simple)
19. You – visit – them – last week? (past simple)
20. John – walk – to school – yesterday – at nine (past continuous)
21. I – read – book (present perfect simple)
22. I – go – to the doctor – next Monday (future continuous)
23. We - have – accident (present perfect simple)
24. Jack – have – party (present continuous)
25. John and I – not leave – London (present continuous)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario