jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

correction - verb tenses review (wednesday)

1.- If I FIND (find) a good job, I’ll move to Madrid. 
2.- He met his wife when he WAS WORKING (work) in Brussels. 
3.- You can turn off the radio. I AM NOT LISTENING (not listen) to it. 
4.- Where DID YOU HAVE (you / have) dinner yesterday? 
5.- This exercise is difficult. I WILL HELP (help) you to do it. 
6.- What ARE YOU COOKING / ARE YOU GOING TO COOK (you / cook) tonight? 
7.-HAVE YOU FINISHED (you / finish) your homework yet? 
8.- My father HAS GONE (go) to the bank. He’ll be back soon. 
9.- What WERE THEY DOING (they / do) at 9.00 last night? 
10.- It WAS SNOWING (snow) when we LEFT (leave) the library.
11.- I usually LISTEN (listen) to the news in the car. 
12.- My cousin is a writer. He HAS WRITTEN (write) three novels. 
13.- Be careful! The baby IS PUTTING (put) those keys in his mouth! 
14.- When DID BARACK OBAMA BECOME (Barack Obama / become) president of the USA? 
15.- My students WEREN'T LISTENING (not listen) when I gave the instructions. 
16.- Gonzalo is thirsty! I WILL GET (get) him a glass of water! 
17.- If it DIDN'T RAIN (not rain) we’d lie on the beach. 
18.- It’s my birthday next week- Don’t worry! I WON'T FORGET (not forget) it. 
19.- I think it WILL RAIN (rain) this afternoon. 
20.- John HAS SPOKEN (speak) to Susan a minute ago. 
21.- If you ask him nicely, he WILL HELP (help) you. 
22.- Would you like a coffee? No, thanks. I HAVE ALREADY HAD (already / have) four cups today. 
23.- HAVE YOU EVER HAD (you /ever / have) an argument with your parents about clothes?
24.- I’m sure they WILL LOSE (lose) the match. 
25.- My neighbour has broken his leg. He ISN'T GOING TO PLAY / ISN'T PLAYING (not play) tennis this weekend. 
26.- If I had the receipt, I WOULD RETURN (return) these jeans. 
27.- What would you like? I WILL HAVE (have) some orange juice. 
28.- If my brother DOESN'T ARRIVE (not arrive) soon, I’ll send him a text message. 
29.-I HAVEN'T SEEN (not see) my grandparents since last summer. 
30.- If you found a purse, WOULD YOU GIVE (you / give) it to the teacher? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario