miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

Indefinite pronouns

Complete the sentences with pronouns (e.g. somebody, anybody, nobody,
something, everything, anything, somewhere, everywhere, etc.).
Example: There is something in the bag. I think it's a pen.
1. I rang the bell but ………………………… answered.
2. There isn't ………………………… in the office to talk to.
3. Will ………………………… help me, please?
4. What did you do? I didn't do …………………………
5. Sorry, I don't understand ………………………… you are saying.
6. Have you got a minute? I've got ………………………… to tell you.
7. What did she say? …………………………
8. Are you doing ………………………… this weekend?
9. The keys are ………………………… in the room. Go and look for them.
10. John knows ………………………… about engines. Ask him for his expert opinion.
11.This place is full of people. There are people …………………………
12.Peter hasn't got a job and ………………………… to live.
13.Do you know where my keys are? I can't find them …………………………
14.Would you like ………………………… to eat? Yes, please.
15.Alex is ………………………… but stupid.
16.He loves Maria so much that he'll do ………………………… for her.
17. I have lost …………………………, so I have nothing to lose.
18.He won't get ………………………… without qualifications.
19.Not ………………………… loves classical music.
20.You can sit ………………………… you like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario