lunes, 12 de junio de 2017

PRESENT PERFECT

 

1. I have _____________ (do) many things in my life. 
2. I’ve _____________ (travel) to many countries and I’ve _____________ (see) 
many beautiful places. 3. I’ve _____________ (meet) 
lots of interesting people all over the world. 
4. I have _____________ (visit) cities in all 5 continents. 
5. I’ve _____________ (sail) round the world and I’ve _____________ (climb) 
some of the highest mountains. 
6. I have even _____________ (participate) in a north pole expedition. 
7. I have _____________ (eat) fried ants in Africa. 
8. I have _____________ (have) some difficult moments 
but I have _____________ (forget) all of them. 




Order the words to make questions and answer them.




0. you / fail / an exam?

Have you ever failed an exam?

1. you / meet / a celebrity?


2. you / be / to prison?


3. you / sleep / in a park?


4. you / drive / a Ferrari?


5. you / see / a ghost?

Rewrite the sentences adding Already / Just / Yet

1. I have eaten sushi before. (already) ____________________________________________________ 2. She hasn’t visited Germany. (yet) ____________________________________________________ 3. They have seen this movie. (already) ____________________________________________________ 4. We have met your teacher. (just) ____________________________________________________ 5. My brother hasn’t started school. (yet) ____________________________________________________ 6. Daniel hasn’t fixed the broken pipe. (yet) ____________________________________________________ 7. We haven’t participated in any internship programs. (yet) ____________________________________________________ 8. My daughter has lost her purse. (just) ____________________________________________________ 9. He has finished his assignment. (already) ____________________________________________________ 10. Your son has broken his arm. (just) ____________________________________________________ 

USE THE PRESENT PERFECT OR THE PAST SIMPLE

1.- They _________ (write) their exams yesterday. 
2.- They _________ (start) building their new house 18 months ago. 
3.- I ________ (meet) the company manager two weeks ago. 
4.- I ________ (be born) in 1964. 
5.- That was the best concert I _____ ever _______ (see). 
6.- I __________ (not eat) anything since breakfast. 
7.- I _________ (study) English for 10 years. 
8.- You ___________ (change) your address recently. 
9.- When I was 15 I _________ (go) to Dublin. 
10.- My students _________ (raise) a lot of money for charity. 
11.- We _________ (not go) to the cinema last night. 
12.- My uncle ________ (arrive) in Lisbon last night but he _________ (not call) 
13.- We _________ (not see) Pedro Almodovar’s new film yet. 
14.- _________ (you go) abroad this year? 
15.- The shop is probably closed because they _______ (go) for lunch. 16.- When I ______ (be) at school I ______ (not like) Maths. 
17.- What’s the matter with your brother? He ________ (lose) his mobile. 
18.- Mark Spitz ________(win) seven Olympic gold medals in 1972. 
19.- Why are you crying? Because I _______ (cut) my finger. 
20.- When Mary was young she _______ (love) skiing. 
21.- There _______ (be) a lot of accidents last year, and there _________ (be) a lot this year, too. 
22.- My students __________ (not study) hard last term, but they ______ (study) hard this term. 
23.- When my niece ______ (be) at school, she ________ (play) in a handball team. 
24.- After I _____ (leave) school, I ______ (take) a job on the library. 25.- I’m afraid the last train ________ (leave) an hour ago. 
26.- Thank you for your offer but I _________ (decide) not to accept. 27.- Yesterday I __________ (lose) my wallet. 
28.- We ________ (not speak) to your sister for a long time. 

29.- When we ________ (reach) the cinema, there _______ (not be) any tickets left. 

30.- Take your umbrella with you. It ________ (start) raining. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario