viernes, 2 de junio de 2017

GOING TO




1.- I __________ (play) tennis this evening with Mary.
2.- My grandfather ____________ (have) an operation next Tuesday.
3.- It’s very cold. I ___________ (light) a fire.
4.- We __________ (have) some friends to have dinner tomorrow.
5.- I bought a washing machine; it ___________ (be) delivered this afternoon. Where ___________ (you / put) it? I ___________ (put) it next to the fridge.
6.- The Town Council ___________ (build) a new school near the park.
7.- What ___________ (you / tell) the police’ I __________ (tell) them the truth.
8.- The King __________ (open) the Parliament next month.
9.- I __________ (collect) my new suit this evening.
10.- We __________ (give) him a basketball for his birthday.
11.- ____________(he / wash) the car?
12.- This shop __________ (close) down next week.
13.- What __________ (you / do) with the money?
14.- When __________ (you / have) your next exam? I ____________ (have) it on Wednesday.
15.- I __________ (read) you his answer to my letter of complaint.
16.- Where __________ (you / go) this evening? I __________ (not / go) anywhere. I _________ (stay) at home. I __________ (write) some letters.
17.- Take an umbrella. It ___________ (rain).
18.- Don’t make a sound or you __________ (wake) the baby; and then he _____________ (not get) to sleep again.
19.- Tomas and Susan __________ (get) married next weekend. ____________ (you / go) to the wedding?
20.- The inspector __________ (ask) you a few questions

1 comentario: