lunes, 19 de junio de 2017

REVIEW

REWRITE 

1.- We want to visit the cathedral. It open at 11.00. (that) 
 2.-A man’s car was stolen. He visited the police station. (whose)
 3.- My uncle met me at the station. He carried my luggage. (who)
4.- My grandmother cooked the meal. It was delicious. (that)
5.- Some friends are staying with us. They come from Hastings. (who)
6.- My neighbour found a woman’s wallet. She gave her a reward. (whose)
7.- A doctor treated me. He told me not to worry. (who)
8.- A dog bit my son. It belonged to my neighbour. (which)
9.- My father works in a factory. It makes parts of cars. (where)
10.- A woman knocked on the door. She was selling encyclopedias. (who)
11.- My parents are taking the bus. It leaves at 3.30. (that) 
12.- I met a girl this morning. Her sister is my class. (whose) 


TRANSLATE 

Llevo estudiando diez horas.
Acabo de conocer a tu cuñado.
¿Has probado alguna vez un helado de pollo?
¿ Has terminado ya?.- No, todavía no he terminado.
Llevamos cocinando desde las ocho.
¿ Has estado alguna vez en Portugal?
¿ Han cerrado ellos ya la tienda?.- No, todavía no han cerrado.

COMPLETE USING THE PRESENT PERFECT OR THE PAST SIMPLE


We _________ (not see) Pedro Almodovar’s new film yet.

 _________ (you go) abroad this year?

When I ______ (be) at school I ______ (not like) Maths.

What’s the matter with your brother? He ________ (lose) his mobile.

Mark Spitz ________(win) seven Olympic gold medals in 1972.

Why are you crying? Because I _______ (cut) my finger.

When Mary was young she _______ (love) skiing.

There _______ (be) a lot of accidents last year, and there _________ (be) a lot this year, too.

My students __________ (not study) hard last term, but they ______ (study) hard this term.

When my niece ______ (be) at school, she ________ (play) in a handball team.

After I _____ (leave) school, I ______ (take) a job on the library.

I’m afraid the last train ________ (leave) an hour ago.

Thank you for your offer but I _________(decide) not to accept.

Yesterday I __________ (lose) my wallet.

We ________ (not speak) to your sister for a long time.

When we ________ (reach) the cinema, there _______ (not be) any tickets left.

Take your umbrella with you. It ________ (start) raining.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario