jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

CONDITIONALS






Resultado de imagen de conditionals


ZERO CONDITIONAL


1. (I / wake up late / I / be late for work)
2. (my husband / cook / he / burn the food)
3. (Julie / not wear a hat / she / get sunstroke)
4. (children / not eat well / they / not be healthy)
5. (you / mix water and electricity / you / get a shock)
6. (people / eat / too many sweets / they / get fat)
7. (you / smoke / you / get yellow fingers)
8. (children / play outside / they / not get overweight)
9. (you / heat ice / it / melt)
10. (I / speak to John / he / get annoyed)


FIRST CONDITIONAL

1) If I  ________ (go) out tonight, I _________ (go) to the cinema.

2) If you ________ (get) back late, I  __________ (be) angry.

3) If we___________ (not/see) each other tomorrow, we  ___________(see) each other next week.

4) If he ___________ (come) , I ___________ (be) surprised.

5) If we ___________ (wait) here, we ______________  (be) late.

6) If we ____________ (go) on holiday this summer, we ___________  (go) to Spain.

7) If the weather  ____________ (not/improve) , we ___________ (not/have) a picnic.

8) They  ______________ (go) to the party if they ______________ (be) invited.

9) If I ______________ (not/go) to bed early, I ______________ (be) tired tomorrow.

10) If we _______________  (eat) all this cake, we ________________  (feel) sick .


SECOND CONDITIONAL


1. It’s Monday today, but if it ___________________ (be) Saturday, I ______________________ (go) to the beach.
2. I don’t have any money now, but if I ___________________ (have) some, I _________________ (lend) it to you.
3. I have to work tomorrow, but if I ___________________ (be)  free, I ___________________ (go) shopping with you.
4. Amy  can only speak one language, but if she ________________ (can) speak two languages, she ___________________ (apply) for a job at the Multicultural Center.
5. Sue doesn’t know how to knit. If she  ___________________ (know) how to knit, she ____________________ (make) a sweater for you for your birthday.
6. I don’t own a pair of skis. If I ________________ (have) skis, I __________________ (go) skiing with you tomorrow.
7. I can’t understand what he’s saying. If he ___________________ (speak) more clearly, I   ____________________ (understand) more.
8. We are not going to buy that house, but if it ______________________ (be) a little cheaper, we ____________________ (buy) it.
9. He is not going to pass his exam. If he ______________________ (study) harder, he _____________________ (pass).
10. John has a lot of car accidents. If he _____________________ (drive) more carefully, he _______________________  (have) fewer accidents.
11. Beth eats a lot of junk food. If she _____________________ (eat) healthier food, she ____________________ (lose) weight.
12. Robert smokes a lot. If he ______________________ (quit) smoking, his cough _______________ (get) better.
13. Frank is always tired. If he _____________________ (go) to bed earlier every night, he ______________________  (feel) much better.




1-If people didn’t drive to work, they………………………(save) a lot of petrol
2-What would our city be like if everybody …………………….(use) public transport?
3-If I were the President of Brazil, I…………………………(stop)illegal logging
4-If there……………………….(not be) so many cars, we wouldn’t need ring roads
5-If we enforce the Kyoto Protocol, we……………………..(reduce) greenhouse gas emissions
6-If you…………………………..(turn off) the tap while brushing your teeth, you’ll save a lot of water
7- If we……………………(use) serviettes made of material instead of paper, we would save a lot of trees-If I see him, I………………….(give) him a lift
8-If he goes into that field, the bull……………………(chase) him
9-If I find your passport, I ……………………….(telephone) you at once
10-If the police ……………….(catch) him, they will arrest him
11-If you read in a bad light, you………………………..(ruin) your eyes
12-Someone…………………..(steal) your car if you leave it unlocked
13-If your dog bites me again, I………………….(be) very angry
14-If he ………………………(not go), he’ ll be late for the train
15-Unless you work very hard, you……………………….(not be) successful
16-If the river………………..(rise) any higher, we will have to move upstairs
17-If I tell you a secret, you…………………………(promise) not to tell it to anyone else?
18-Unless you are more careful, you…………………..(have) an accident
19-Unless I have a quiet room, I………………………..(not be able) to do any work
20-If you need something, they……………………..(help) you
21-If I had a typewriter, I………………………..(type) it myself
22-If I knew his address, I………………………..(give) it to you
23-If he shaved more often, he………………….(look) much better
24-If he worked more slowly, he……………………..(not make) so many mistakes
25-If I were sent to prison, …………………you (visit) me?
26-If I (win)……………………… a big prize in a lottery, I’d give up my job
27.If he……………….(stop) smoking, he would get fat
28-If you saw somebody drowning, what you………………….(do)?
29-If I bought her everything she asked for, I…………………….(be) ruined
30.I………………….(keep) a horse if I could afford it


COMPLETE WITH YOUR OWN WORDS

-If you ate less……………..
-If he is worse tomorrow………….
-If she practiced more………………
-If there isn’t enough wine in that bottle…………..
-If this one doesn’t fit you……………..
-If we leave before breakfast……………………
-If the volcano starts erupting…………………
-The grass would look better if…………………
-Unless it is a nice day…………………….
-If the storm becomes worse……………………..
-If you uncle sees you…………………
-If you tried to climb it without a guide…………………..
-If you didn’t shake the camera so much, your photographs………………….
-If he cut his hair more often…………………..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario